I’m looking for a PhD or a teaching job. My activities in the past couple of years:
- I just finished my MSc thesis in
theoretical physics at the University of Amsterdam, for which I received
- I taught undergrad problem classes at the University of Amsterdam.
- I taught my own programming
courses to students and high schoolers (more information:
Rubyprog – I might start using them again in the
- I wrote a piece on how the journal sciences should proceed if they
want open access: Scientists: support a self-archiving mandate to free the
was written as a response to the horrible official policy in The Netherlands.
- Before all that I got a MSc software engineering at the University
I can be reached at email@example.com.
My CV is here.